Trade Sales and Service
June 01, 2012
In this Issue
Summer is finally here! Summer marks the time of year for having family gatherings, vacations, swimming, barbeques, and taking time for beading. Don't let the busy days of summer let people forget what they love doing most!
In this newsletter you will find:
- 2 new books!
- A new special issue on wirework
- Visit us at the Bead&Button show
- A new series
- Special deals on books
- Our featured store, Meant to Bead
- Our featured author, Lesley Weiss
- Investing by owning your building
New Special Issue
Wirework Fall 2012 teaches you:
. easy wire-wrapping techniques
. basic chain mail weaves
. how to weave, coil, and spiral wire
. tips on wire hardness, gauge, tools, and more
Current cover price:
U.S. price $7.95
Canadian price $8.95
Click here to read more and order
Join the fun in booth 401!
The Bead&Button Show is Here!
June 1 - June 10, 2012
The Bead&Button Show is located at the Frontier Airlines Center in downtown Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Make sure you stop at Booth #401 to visit us and see all our new products in person!
Keep your customers coming back for more!
It's true that good things come in small packages!
Conveniently sized and packed with the best projects from Bead Style magazine, these books will keep loyal beaders returning again and again as they work through these fast, fashionable, and fun designs. Plus they get a great deal of 52 projects for under $10!
Make sure you have these titles in stock!
Generate Excitement in Your Store!
Do you like to sell books individually?
If you do, this deal is for you!
SAVE 60% off each individual book of Easy Beading Volumes 1-4 and Chic&Easy Volumes 1-3
Do you like to sell books in bundles?
If you do, this deal is for you!
SAVE 65% off the total package when you bundle either Easy Beading Volumes 1-4 or Chic&Easy Volumes 1-3
No matter what you prefer, act now because quantities are limited!
For this month's excellence award, we were looking for a retail store that does a great job promoting their in-store classes.
Meant to Bead from Sun Prairie, WI promotes their classes in many different ways. I want to point out 3 ways that they have impressed me with their classes:
- The class presentation in the e-newsletter is very informative. Each class is announced with the title, the date (which is always that same week), the time, the cost, and a beautiful picture of the finished product. Easy and simple can definitely be better in these circumstances!
- Meant to Bead is a part of our Rewards Program and uses its benefits to help their store. They request the free projects available to them and use them to teach as a class. They also pair the book with the classes and each student can receive $7.50 off the price of the book. What a deal!
- Some classes are taught by known authors and artists. Bringing in a celebrity always seems to get people excited!
Congratulations Meant to Bead on doing a great job of promoting your in-store classes! We hope that your story inspires others to try some of these great class ideas.
Get to know our author
Lesley Weiss is the author of The Absolute Beginners Guide: Stitching Beaded Jewelry and a former associate editor for Bead&Button magazine. She has been beading since 2003, and loves how stitching with beads engages her analytical, puzzle-solving skills and indulges her creative side at the same time.
In this video, Lesley Weiss helps bead stitchers get started with success.
Did you know ...
The Bead&Button Show starts today!
BUSINESS NEWS You Can Use
Investing by owning your building
Learn how one store benefitted from owning their building.
Click here to read more
Brought to you by: Model Retailer Magazine
Meet the Staff!
Your representative appreciates your business and looks forward to hearing from you. Please feel free to e-mail her directly. You'll be surprised at how fast she will respond!